Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 26, 2007

Who wants Cake?

Here's one more sample for this Thursday's Fun Folds class. Cambria named this fold the "Mish Closure." Its a quick easy way to use some designer paper for a little pop. I also think its smart that the slit punch holds the card closed.
I'm trying to resist the urge to pull out all my new stuff for Thursdays class, so that I'll have something new to show in my classes in July. You'll notice however that I did sneak some Groovy Guava in there.
Instead, I'm giving a fond farewell to one of my favorite sets "Blooming with Happiness." I think this is one of my favorite hostess sets, it really makes such pretty wedding cards! And really, who doesn't love cake anyways?
Anything can go on this main panel, today I played with "All about You" and the new "Pick a Petal" sets, but Laura liked this one best. And really, since she's obviously so excited to come on Thursday, I wanted to make one she likes! (wink!!)

So Laura, you like it?

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover