Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 4, 2007

Boo For You!


Tonight is my monthly project club meeting. I'm so excited to have the girls come over tonight. I'm finally feeling like myself again! Hooray! Its been a long week.


Tonight we're making tin treat tins and 2, 5, 7, 10 boxes. This is the Halloween version of the box. While I loved the look of the tied ribbon through the center like Jenn had done on her tutorial on Splitcoast, it was a little too difficult to do in a workshop. So, I picked and pulled my box apart (thank goodness I had made my sample with snail just in case... if I'd used sticky tape, I would have had to start from scratch.)

Tomorrow, I'll show you tomorrow how this is done but first I want to show my girls in class. Come back tomorrow to see a tutorial on how to close up this little box, as well as the finished winter and Christmas versions.

Obviously, my jumbo cartridge needs a reinking.. this black is sorta dull. My question is, do you like it black, or should I wheel it in Pumpkin Pie instead. Anyone? Anyone?

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jillabella said...

Honestly, I think I like it close to what it is, so I'd go with rolling it in Pumpkin. Makes the Spidey stand out a bit more. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

LOVE this box Joanne! So CUTE! Love the "side tie" too! I thought it was wheeled in Pumpkin Pie! Looks fabulous to me!

Dottie K. said...

I love it just the way it is. Just enough color. So cute!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Looks great to me!! What a great project!! Oh and I love the pink!! :)

Anonymous said...

That bat is too cute and I love that scalloped punch. Great job!

Liz said...

Love this project! I am partial to a subtle background so I personally would've chosen Pumpkin Pie. I love how you put it all together! Where do you get your tins?

Anonymous said...

What a cute box. I love the ribbon on the side too.

CaraDee said...

I would say either full strength black or pumpkin. Cute!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover