Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 13, 2008

I did it again....

I just loved Jen's Sketch for You to Try so much, that I had to crank out another one this morning while the boys watched Bob the Builder!

This uses the Gina K's new Stamps for a Cause Set. When I heard that the set was for diabetes, I had to have it, then I saw the images, and was hooked. Someone very close to me was recently diagnosed, and I wanted to help support the cause. And, I know she'll just love this card for her collection!


I just love sketch challenges, it so simplifies the creation process when you have a sketch


you know will work. And, I've been saving this paper from Cutie Pie Designer Series collection for just the right card! I'm so glad because I just love how this came out.

Quick Details: Card base is kraft, Bashful blue main panel is stamped with the sentiment in Brilliance Graphite Black ink, and the top and bottom borders are paper pierced. The baby blanket is stamped in cutie pie designer series paper and paper pieced. The stork and the baby are colored with SU watercolor crayons.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover