Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 10, 2008

Illuminated Notes

I've been meaning to make a notecard set with Illuminations for a while now, and you know how that goes. So much on the to do list.

However, last night, after my "to do" list was cleared, I picked out some paper and pulled together these matching cards.

The colors I used here were Blue Bayou, Old Olive and Rose Red and the image is the Illuminations Stamp set from Stampin Up.


After I stamped each image, I used my versamarker to trace all the lines, then embossed with clear embossing powder for some shine. Impossible to see here....

If I haven't said so nine million times, can I just say I love the Designer Series Prints paper. I just wish there was a pink version so I could make pink "Hope" cards. I can tell you I'll be adding a pink version of this just as soon as my Berry Bliss paper arrives next Monday with my first New Catalogue Order!

Have a great day!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These are a definate Wow! The colors are yummy, they are simple elegance.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oh jo i LOVE these!!! SOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Joanne, these are gorgeous!

Shannon Tompkins said...

I love how those turned out. I have this set as I was going to use the Thanks for my wedding ty's but never did. I really need to break it out.

Tricia T said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Joanne These cards are stunning. I am so blessed to be able to work with such a talented girl! Keep up the great work, both in the public and behind the scenes!

Julie Campbell said...

Joanne - these are awesome! There is a Paper Crafts call right now that would be perfect for your your cards! (you might already be on that... but I thought I would mention it just in case) :) Great job!

Mia said...

Oh wow! These are beautiful! Simple & classy. Love it! :)

Jana Weaver said...

These are beautiful!!! I love the colors, and the layout is just perfect for that set!!

Anonymous said...

Darling cards!!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

These are all so beautiful. I love how these turned out. I am going to have to invest in this set! TFS

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover