Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 9, 2008

Quiet Embrace

You know me, I'm a sucker for monochromatic, and a huge fan of River Rock. So, when I saw this polka dotted paper from the Ginger Blossom Designer Paper from Stampin Up I knew I had to add it to my collection.

This is a quick card, but I think that the little blossom here was looking for a nice quiet, subtle treatment. I'm finding that I'm using my scalloped nestabilitie squares are just perfect for so many of the images I already own.



Last night I was on mass production mode again, lots of umbrella cards, lots of these... but truth be told, the real thing that got in the way of my stamping, is that my husband and I are planning a trip to Las Vegas! Hooray!!!



I've been once on business, but saw mostly the inside of a convention center, my husband has been on a bachelor party and for business as well. I'd love any advice you all have as to fun things to do while we're there, places to eat etc.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover