Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 7, 2008

Rain or Shine - I love this set!


Lest you think I'm not stamping, I wanted to share this card I made with the MFT set "Rain or Shine" I have been stamping lots lately, its just all "super secret squirrel stuff!" Which, I'll be able to share with you soon, real soon! (wink!)

So, surprise surprise, what color palette did I use again (oh, are you so tired of it yet? I'm sorry, because I'm not done with it yet....) Soft Sky and River Rock, and I pulled out some Fall Flowers designer paper. I love that stuff and still have loads of it. I thought it would make for a cheery umbrella, raincoat and boots.



The umbrella itself is stamped with versamark on Soft Sky cardstock, then coated with clear embossing powder and hit with my heat gun. The image is stamped with Graphite Black Brilliance ink, then watercolored with reinkers and a waterbrush. The only finishing touch I'll put on this card is my diamond glaze for the puddle that I ordered from Paper Pretties.



Its a shame that I've had this set for weeks, and this is the first I've been able to play with it, but its such a cute set, I really look forward to using it again! In fact, I think I'll be making more of these, with different paper tonight!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

I love this set, too, Joanne! Isn't it so much fun to color? And doesn't it make you want some polka dot rain boots?! I'm so looking forward to working with you and the rest of the Prettie Girls! So much excitement going on -- can't wait to play with my new stamping friends!!! Hugs!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Joanne...I love the edging you did on the floral layer!

Juanita B said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about your card!!! I was referred here by Beate regarding the contest, an OH, what a wonderful surprise to see your card. It made me inhale deeply and smile really big smiles. Thank you, thank you, thank you and TFS. I'm going to check out the rest of your blog.

Melissa said...

Fabulous Joanne!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning Joanne!

Jillabella said...

you're gonna make me get this set aren't ya?!?! OMG I LOVE IT!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card!!! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover