Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 12, 2008

Snowlake Bling


I'm not sure if you happened to see the new last night, but the surprise we've been keeping is that Paper Pretties now has its own line of clear stamps. Two sets were released last night which you can see right here.

By the way, Christie announced our Guest Design contest which will run through the 29th. You can send your Paper Pretties Stamp creations in for a chance to become our first "Cutie Pie." The winner will receive our our next set of releases for free and will have a Prettie Spotlight featuring her creations!
Entries should be submitted to Christie@paperpretties.net by January 26th


Okay, now onto the card details. This is another card using the Snowflake Kisses set. The card base is Kraft, with a black border on some fun aqua paper I found in my stash! I ran the solid piece through my cuttlebug with the snowflakes embossing folder. Don't you just love when you find goodness you already own! See its good to be a paper hoarder! Now I can shop in my stash!
The snowflake was colored with prismacolor pencils, then very carefully trimmed out, coated in dazzling diamonds and blinged up with these awesome crystals I received Christie. You can't see it too well here, but its mounted on shimmery white paper, so in real life its pretty shimmery all over!


Be sure to stop over to the other Prettie Girls and our four amazing guest designers to see what they've come up with. I've got lots of "Prettie Goodness" to come, and a blog candy contest will start on Monday, so come back soon.


Off to another crazy weekend with the boys... have a wonderful weekend!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful! I love the use of glitter on cards. So glad to see paper pretties has stamps now!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Nancy Riley said...

Love all the sparkle! Beautiful !!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover