Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 1, 2008

Gotta Love Friday!!

I've been all about the cherry and flower papers from the Summer Picnic paper packet, but when a friend asked for some thank you cards for her son's preschool teachers, this cute apple paper was the very first thing that came to mind.

And since I couldn't decide red paper, or green paper, well of course I had to make them both. (Kristin, do you like them??)

Tonight, I'm attending my local demonstrator meeting tonight with friends. I'm really excited to see everyone!! I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my swaps for tonight, and samples for a demonstration I'm doing at the meeting as well.

I opened my mail box yesterday to find a super cute RAKs from my friends Carole and Charmaine. What a lucky girl am I? I had PLANNED to show photos of them today to show you, but its rainy and blah here today. I'll get them up for you early next week once the sun is shining.
My amazing sister bought me a light box for Christmas. I think a good project for this weekend is to figure out how to use it. When I've tried it before, I go from not enough light, to crazy glare on my photos. Anyone have one and have any tips to share with me?

Finally, I'll be back on Monday with a May MFTeaser!! My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Unknown said...

Simply adorable! I love both colors!

leanne said...

Ooh, I like them both, but I think the red is my favorite. Too cute!

Jennifer Buck said...

These are both so cute, Joanne! I love them both! TFS and have a great weekend! :)

Melissa K. said...

I've totally CASEd your cute cards! I'm posting them tomorrow with a link to you as my inspiration. Thanks for coming up with a way to use up some of the apple paper which is so cute, but I sure didn't know what to do with it!

Karen Hanim said...

Love the apple paper. Do you remember what company sells it?
Rats on the Wed. night I would totally love to be included but will be flying over the Atlantic on my way from Turkey to the US. Good news is I have boxes of stuff I have ordered (of course mostly for stamping!!)
Hope the rain is not part of the tornadoes we have been hearing about here.
Karen Hanim -Scrapbooking in Turkey

Melissa said...

Both are so lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

Jessie/knightrone said...

These are too cute, you rock!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover