Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 6, 2008

MFTeaser #2 and Blog Candy!

In case you were interested in any of those retired sets of mine I mentioned last week, a lot of them are hovering at five dollars (Including an alpabet set, a retired Level 3 Hostess set as well Love Matters and A light Heart!) Eeks! Good stuff out there, all of which is way better than five bucks!
Now onto today's MFTeaser! When I first saw this HUGE set "Goin' Places" from MFT, I knew right away that I wanted to create a travel journal. Out came the bind it all, and I was in the middle of organizing and sorting all my designer paper and ran across enough of this fabulous Scenic Route paper to make the journal.
Are YOU going somewhere? This journal could be yours! You can enter by simply commenting on this thread with your journey! It can even be a "life" journey rather than actually travelling to a place. My question is, what journey will YOU cherish?

My Favorite Things is having a New Release Cocktail Party on Wednesday, May 7 from 9-11 p.m. Eastern time. Lots of fun is planned including finding out how YOU can be the next MFT Guest Designer. Head over to the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers to find out all the details and we hope to see you there on Wednesday night.

I'll collect entries on this blog candy till the launch Wednesday night and will post the winner at 9pm EST here on my blog!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover