Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 25, 2008

Love to Stamp? Love MFT? Come stamp with me!


I'm so excited to finally announce that I'm going to be teaching over at Right at Home!  My first class is going to use My Favorite Things "Here's the Scoop" and "What's Up Cupcake." 

I've just delivered the last three samples to the store this afternoon.  It was such a surprise, and so fun, to already see my other cards on display! Giggle.

So, if you're local to Boston and you're available, I'd LOVE to see you there.  The class will be July 26th from 1-3 at Right At Home Scrapbooking in North Attleboro.  You can read more details on what we'll be doing on the store's blog located at www.scrapathome.com/scrapathome.html

If you can't make it to the class, but would like to make the items at home, you can order a class kit instead!  Hope to see you there!!


3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessie/knightrone said...

You will be amazing at this!! How fun!! Good Luck!!

Rachel said...

I wish I lived nearby! But I am on the other side of the world! I love your cards and style! I will definitely order a class kit! Will be looking forward for more info! Best wishes!

Kim said...

Too cute Joanne!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover