Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 3, 2008

Think Pink Friday

You may already be aware, but October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  In honor of that, Amber and I selected "Think Pink" from MFT as our Oldie Plus Goodie of the week.

We'd love for you to play along with us this week, and if you don't happen to already own this set, that's okay too... use whatever MFT you may already have in your "collection."  We'd just love to see you put those MFT's to good use!

The only catch this week is that you can't use designer paper.  For me, that's a big catch!

I've typed this post, and deleted it about twenty times.  All this subject makes me want to do is cry.  We all know someone affected, some of you reading may already be fighting this battle and many of us have experienced a loss from this terrible disease.  (crying again.)  Please, talk to your doctor about your risk factors, get your mammograms, if you're supposed to be having one... just go, please.  For information on low- or no cost mammography screening, contact the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at (888) 842-6355 or visit their Web site at www.cdc.gov.

For me, I'll turn 35 this month and I'll be asked by my doctors to go have "the big squeeze." I've been dreading it, but given the alternative...squeeze away.  

 
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover