Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 18, 2008

MFT BcDzyns Blog Hop: You Get Me -

Late this summer, My Favorite Things released the first stamp set in a new line called BC Dzyns - it is Kim's daughter Brianna's line of stamp sets and it is a totally fresh new style for MFT.

The second set in this line titled "And then I said" and is now available!! If you are a Splitcoast Fan Club member, you've already been treated to a sample from Carole in the October Gallery. (ps, the link to the card will only work if you're an FC member...)

When thinking of what I was going to use to color in this beauty, I knew I needed some real rockstar paper for the job.  I finished off the card with some silvery bling from Mark Richards.  
This sassy chick is dressed in a paper pieced outfit and then I colored in the ringer t shirts collar and sleeve with my black copic marker.  I sure wish my hair looked like that, all full of body....
  
By the way, there are TONS of sentiments included in this set too for so much flexiblity!  

I can't wait to see what the rest of the team has come up with for this set. The next stop on Today's Blog Hop is my sweet friend Jody who I know is just going to rock this set!  If you've just stumbled onto this little hop, then be sure to start at Kim's blog and go all the way through.

Blog candy has already been awarded! If not claimed by Friday morning, I will redraw from existing entries!  Thanks for looking!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover