Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 2, 2009

Tee Off!!

Every summer, I say "Next year I'l learn to golf..."   I know that I'd have a blast spending the day with my husband, even if I'll totally stink at it (lets just say I'm not so good with the hand eye coordination thing....)  and now my eldest son loves golfing too.  

I have a feeling that sooner or later I'll be a ski mom in the winter, and a golf mom in the summer.  But right now, that sport is a little expensive for me as I'd need to hire a sitter for my little one, take lessons etc. 

But, I'd pick up this sport just to be able to wear socks like this. I mean come on!  How cute!  

This is my sample for this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. I used my Pink Pirouette patterns paper which I stitched to a coordinating panel than ran through a Cuttlebug Embossing folder.  I added some cute Amuse patterned paper.  Teeoffabella is stamped with Memento Ink, then colored with copic markers, her pants are paper pieced.   I'd admit, I fiddled and fooled with these three embellishments for quite a while, but in the end, I got to play with my fun Paperie flowers, so its all good! I love those!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!   

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Molly B said...

How stinkin cute is that?! Love those colors. Love the stiching too. Love your stitching so much I just ordered myself a Sew Mini! I have no idea when I am going to have time to play with it but oh well... it will be winter again soor or later.. LOL! Have a great weekend. -Molly B

Kathy W said...

ha, ha, ha- I have been thinking about taking lessons too- all the boys play so I figure I should join them but I stink at it- took lessons 20 years ago when my sisters and I thought we could pick up men on golf course.

Meli Palmer said...

Oh! Love how you dressed up the flowers!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE the colours...she's a very stylish golfer!

Chrissy's Creations said...

Soooooo cute! I love your coloring.

Maryann said...

What are you waiting for, take up the game it's a great way to spend time with your hubby. Just think of all the stylish clothes you could wear just like Bella. Wonderful job with the card.

Lori said...

Cute card, those socks are adorable! Fiddling and fooling always makes for a fun card. Time with hubby, the sun, and the cute clothes, why even need to grip the club???

Jessie/knightrone said...

You are cracking me up about the socks...too funny!! This is super cute though, no shock there!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, yeah! I'll join you if we can look like that ;) great card.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover