Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 9, 2009

How 'bout them Apples?

I've had this sheet of Cosmo Cricket Early Bird paper sitting on my desk for a few weeks now, and it was just waiting for the right image to present itself.

Truth be told, I was saving it, because I had only one piece, and I wanted to admire it a while.....this fun green pattern is actually the flipside. I wish I knew in advance which papers I'd fall the most hopelessly in love with so that I'd have the sense to buy MORE. Giggle.

Well, today I finally got brave enough to cut it.. because I decided to pair it up with ... with this sweet little Hugabugg Appley Bowl image.

I stamped the image twice so that I could color that sweet bowl of apples and pop it up one layer for a bit extra dimension.

I think this sweet little bug likes apples about as much as my boys do. I can't keep enough of them in the house to keep the boys satiated, they LOVE them. But its okay, there are many worse things they could love than apples right? I'll just be happy when we can go picking and buy a BUNCH of them versus shelling out the bucks for them at the supermarket. Yikes, those boys are expensive.... but I sure do love to see them make healthy choices!

Edited to add: Someone asked me where I get my Cosmo Cricket Paper. I actually bought this early bird as part of a recent order from Stamping Bella - you can see their collection of cosmo here! I also pick it up at my local scrapbooking store - Right at Home Scrapbooking. Cosmo Cricket also just added what I think is an amazing new feature- you can order online through Cosmo Cricket and your order will be fulfilled through your local retailer. Read more about that here.

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Leslie said...

very very cute! I love cosmo cricket paper, but don't have any! Where do you get it?

Michaels-No
Hobby lobby-?
??

Jackie Pedro said...

This is just the cutest card, Joanne! I LOVE the DP!

Megan said...

So cute! Would you believe I used the exact same dp and image on my last beela card?!? Have we been around each other too much lately? Uh oh. What will happen in Florida.

Tracey said...

This is just adorable. That pp is perfect!

Amy Pitts said...

Seriously...that is SO cute!

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, I love this Bella, I made a bunch of frames with her. Great paper!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oh, this is just one of those cards that make me smile! Love it, Jo!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

I know, this is one of my 2 favorite patterns in this line. Love it!!!! And your card is precious!

Julie Campbell said...

OMWord! This is CUTE!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is SUPER cute and EVEN CUTER in person!!! Love the popped bowl of apples!!!

Melody said...

Cute fun card! I love that paper too. I just bought a few more sheets!

Bethany Paull said...

She looks great, especially with the popped up bowl. And great coloring to go with your beautiful bg paper.

Risa said...

Your card is super cute and your image is adorable!
Risa:)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover