Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 7, 2009

Retired SU for Sale

I'm offering the following now retired stamps from Stampin Up for sale. Due to the terms of my demonstrator agreement - I can only sell to customers within the United States. I do apologize for any of you outside of the US borders.

They are all priced to move - really great bargains! I need to clean up around here! All payments must be via PayPal - please email me at basilefamily at comcast dot net with any questions! I will update the list regularly to let you know which stamp sets have been sold!

All stamps will be mailed via priority mail for a cost of $4.95 and I will combine shipping for larger orders.

Please contact me at basilefamily at comcast dot net if you're interested in any of these sets! Thanks and happy shopping!

------------------------------------------------------

Blooming with Love - Purchased
Life's a Breeze - Purchased!
Big Bold Birthday - $15
Stitched Exotics - Purchased
Paisley Background- $10
Print Pattern Background - $5
Illuminations $15
Linen Background - Purchased
Beautiful Borders - $12
Punches Three - $7
Darling Dots - never opened!! - $10
Congratulations - never opened!! - $10
Boatloads of Love - purchased
Doodle This - purchased
Office Accoutrement - purchased
Big Pieces - $10
Wishing You - $10
Polka Dots and Petals - $5
Birthday Whimsey - $7
All in a Row - $7
Flowers and Flourish - $7
Tiny Talk - $5
Stars and Swirls - $5
Year after Year $10

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover