Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 29, 2009

A clutter free house (and card!)

Just a quick little post for you today with a card that I made with the most recent release "Gobble It Up" from The Cat's Pajamas. I love the font that Alma uses for the TCP sentiments, and its the only stamping on this card.

After a few days with a nasty fever, my little one is doing much better. I've enjoyed lots of extra snuggles, and many, many games of crazy eights, he's built train tracks over most of my house and he's enjoyed a little respite from our usual crazy schedule. For this, I'm hugely thankful!

I even got some house work done. Yeah Me! For this, I think my husband is very thankful! Its amazing how much better the place looks when I eliminate all the clutter!

I'm hostessing for Thanksgiving this year (for the first time ever... I'm so nervous) and it turns out to be the perfect excuse to finally decorate and paint my dining room.

Yes, we've lived here nine years, and no, we hadn't painted that room yet. I've already picked out a new rug and curtains and updated light fixture... now just have to select the paint for the job! My painter promises all the work will be done in time for a fabulous turkey dinner.

Okay, my little engineer is calling for me, off to go play trains!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

omg...soooooooooo gorgeous!!!

Nancy L. said...

LOVE IT!! its beautiful!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Fabulous card Joanne!! Love the dp and colors!! That font is wonderful!

Karen Wilson said...

What a beautiful card! Glad to hear your little one is doing better. My daughter's been home all week. Her fever lasted 3 days. Not fun! Mind you, it's nice getting the extra snuggles :)

Sounds like you have alot going on before Thanksgiving!

Mary J said...

What a fantastic card! This would be great for a guy as well and I always need inspiration for the men in my life! Love it, love it, love it!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Cool!! I'm coming to eat at your house! :) Beautiful card and I'm sure the house will be beautiful too my friend.

Meahni Pieterse said...

So different Joanne, I really like it! I can't do 'different' like this :-(

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover