Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 15, 2009

A Sketchy Birthday Flopsey

Last week, I mentioned that MFT is hosting a fun new challenge right now called "So You Think You Can Stamp." I'm excited to announce that I'm on the judges panel!

The first weeks top three have already been announced, and they are each getting a free stamp set! How sweet! You can find all the details about this week's challenge HERE. Let me just say, I'm having a blast chatting with these girls on the forum, so much fun!

You have until this coming Monday at midnight to submit YOUR entry for Week Two of "So You Think You Can Stamp!" I hope you'll come by to play, remember the prize is six months of new releases from MFT from December through this coming May! Since one finalist has already been selected, only five more spaces are open! Get stamping!!

This sweet little sketch is from Taylored Expressions Friday Sketch Challenge. You'll see I used a Buttony Bow (I know, big shock right?) I just loved this square button I found in my stash.

To tie in with Taylor's sketch, I faux stitched three spots - I'd already used a button on my bow, and didn't want to be redundant. I've got to get to the fabric store this weekend as I want to have a wide needle big enough to actually sew with my jute twine.

Papers are My Minds Eye and just arrived to me from Eclectic Paperie - I love that I can always count on those girls to carry the latest and greatest. Pink and Orange, *swoon*

Birthday Flopsey is colored with Copic Markers, and then his little cake it paper pieced. Remember that if you're paper piecing that little details make all the difference! It takes just a moment to stamp extra sets of "details" in this case, a second set of hands so that Flopsey's hands sit properly on top!

Why Birthday Flopsey you may ask? Well, to celebrate MY upcoming birthday. I'm working on a special blog candy contest which I'll announce on Monday. Sound fun?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover