Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 18, 2009

A Flurry of Pure Innocence

Many of you fell in LOVE with the sweetness of the Pure Innocence line from My Favorite Things at the most recent release. I just *knew* they'd be a big hit. The great news is that the stamps that sold out at the release are now back in inventory!

This week, I took the boys over to AC Moore to pick up some new stickers - they were bummed out about their dad travelling, and they are often occupied with arts and crafts while I cook dinner, so it works out for both of us. Um....okay....it also allows me to tuck my head into the paper aisle. *giggle*

I found this adorable K&Co paper pack marked 50% off! Christmas paper that is pink, green and light blue?? How PERFECT for me! and on 50% off, love that.

I grabbed my light pink gingham ribbon from the MFT Perfect Plaid Ribbons assortment - if you hadn't noticed them yet, they are a gorgeous width, and tie quite nicely into a buttony bow!

Her little hat and boots are given a tuft of fluff with Liquid Applique and snow has been added to the scene with my chunky glass glitter. I'm okay with snow, so long as it is on my cards, and not in my yard!

Have a GREAT day and thanks for stopping by today!

17 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Joanne! I saw they were back in stock yesterday and ordered a couple! I may have to go back to check out that beautiful ribbon!!

Barbara said...

Awwwww, how perfectly SWEET!!! And I adore that paper!!!!!

Lori Craig said...

I *AM* absolutely going to find time to play with one of these little ladies today.... darling!

Kimmiek said...

Whoo hoo what a cutie Joanne!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Oooh... so loving that paper! (You have great taste, my preppy little friend! :) )

Karen Motz said...

So, sooooooooooooooo SWEET!!!! Score on the paper too!

Lisa H. said...

anything to justify a purchase! this is A-dorable!!! love it, totally made me smile. Glad you are surviving the long week! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the colours and paper you used! I put in my order last night with MFT while they are still in stock, they are so cute!

Rose Ann said...

She is just as sweet as can be, Joanne!! I love your precious card!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE this!!!

Denise said...

Such a sweet card!

Julie said...

Joanne, I just love this card! I love the colors and of course the gorgeous Pure Innocence image is adorable!

Melody said...

She is so sweet! Love the new paper!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so so so cute jo! love it!

Melissa said...

Joanne, this card is so stinkin' cute! I have fallen in love with this new line of stamps! I may have to get a couple for my very own! :)

Krysta said...

I always love your style. So many I like I cannot choose my favorite. Thanks for sharing, Season's Greetings!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is a flurry of absolute CUTENESS, that's what this is! I LOVE how you incorporated the brights w/ pastels, her adorable trim on the hat...the ribbon...it's all just GORGEOUS, Joanne!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover