Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 2, 2009

A Magical My Favorite Things Hop and Shop!

I'm LOVING this huge blog hop this month! I'm sure by now you've noticed that the December Temp Team is joining in on this month's blog hop -isn't it fun to have all this extra eye candy!!

If you just stumbled across the hop, then you'll want to jump back up to Kim's blog!! You may notice that we're all sharing different pieces of the launch, so by popping all the way through, you're sure not to miss a thing!

Last month, My Favorite Things added the cutest new stamp line "Pure Innocence" to the lineup, and this month - we're thrilled that there are FOUR more new PI girls in the mix.

Though I love them all, my favorite is the new Fairy Girl - I had a blast hunting through my stash box to see what papers I'd use for my preview, and I put together a fun mix for a "woodland" palette.

I love a little mix-up of papers for an unexpected
little combination. I've got some Bo Bunny double dot, some My Minds Eye and some Cosmo Early Bird - Lots of stitching on all the panels - and of course, a giant button adored bow.

One of the greatest things about clear sentiments is the ability to flex them to suit your layout. I aligned mine on the acrylic block to match up with the curvature of my nestie circle.

The next stop on tonight's Hop and Shop is Erin! She's one of the amazing junkies joining us this month. I've been having so much fun getting to know all these girls on the MFT Forum for months now, so its a blast to have them on the team with us this month!

Happy Hopping tonight, and don't forget, all the new stamps and accessories are NOW available online at My Favorite Things!!

36 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jaymerz said...

Joanne this card is adorable!! I love the paper.

StampOwl said...

adorable joanne

Barbara said...

Too stinkin' cute, Joanne!! That bow is gorgous!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Totally adorable JOanne. I love them.

Erin Smetak said...

This card is just so sweet and fabulous!!!! Thanks for the kind words Joanne!!! You're so sweet!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Absolute sweetness!!!! The layout, the colors, the paper, the BOW -- it's so YOU!! :)

Kerry Johnson said...

ACK!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Lori Craig said...

Ca-UTE!

Donna Baker said...

sweet!

Chris said...

great card, PI is a big winner, she's got my heart.

Chris said...

great card, that PI is one little cutie pie.

Melody said...

Sweet! She is so cute! I love those papers!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love that big bold bow to tie the card together. Beautiful coloring job.

Jackie Pedro said...

So stinkin' adorable!! LOVE the striped ribbon!!

g said...

this is just too cute & as always your bow is amazing! i LOVE this card too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

GORGEOUS, Joanne!

JaneT said...

What a cute little fairy.

Unknown said...

joanne...this is so cute! i am loving this stamp line!

Lorraine said...

Your card is so cute & beautiful at the same time. Love those pure innocence girl stamps!

☼ Cheryl* said...

PI is so cute!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Joanne! I adore this PI image!! xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet!!

Kim said...

So SWEET Jo!

Lisa H. said...

this makes me smile! love the curved sentiment, fits so nicely there! and your bow in that orange striped ribbon is gorgeous!!!

Megan said...

CUTE. CUTE. CUTE. I'm going to start channeling Joanne when I stamp. :)

Mendi M said...

Just precious! I just love the PI girls!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Joanne!! LOVE the layout, the mix of papers and your UBER fabu buttony bow!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet lil card! Love the colors and papers you chose! Very cute!
TFS :)
~ margie

Anonymous said...

Soooo stinkin' cute!! Great card!
jennik

AShu93 said...

Beautiful card with an adorable image!

Unknown said...

i love Fairy Girl. Great card!

Julie Dinn said...

Gorgeous Card Joanne! The bow is just amazing as usual!

Jana Weaver said...

So adorable Jo!! Just love this little cutie, and I'm geting addicted to your buttony bows!!

Unknown said...

So adorable! Love the wide ribbon and your gorgeous bow!

Michele Boyer said...

Totally adorable, Joanne! LOVE the stitching and wide ribbon!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is just magical, Joanne! Love your eclectic mix of papers and the big yummy bow!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover