Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 1, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Krafty with my Penguins

Welcome to this week's TCP Tuesday challenge! I'm so excited to be your hostess for this week's challenge - its a color challenge.

I hope that I've kept it easy for all of you that are still stuffed to the gills with Turkey, or those of you that are already busy with holiday preparations!

I chose one of my all time favorite combos - light pink, kraft and vanilla. Don't you think it is just perfect for a non traditional holiday card, or for those of you eager enough to already be thinking of Valentines Day!

I love using these adorable Penguins from TCP's Give a Little on Kraft. And, I'm still having fun glittering up my snowflake punch outs with my MS punch.

I gave the ornament a heavy coat of diamond glaze for extra dimension, as well as just a dab of it on each of the lights on the strand for a little shine.

Enabler Alert: Alma has just added some beautiful wide striped ribbon to the site as well as some clear acetate boxes. You won't want to miss Jen's "Project of the Month" using these fun little boxes!

You'll find samples from the other Cat Packers on their blogs this week (please see my sidebar for links) and I hope you're inspired to play along too! Here are the deets:
  • All challenge entries will go into TCP's monthly Swanky Stamper contest. This means $25 in Cat Cash for the winner to spend on new stamps from The Cat's Pajamas!

  • Link your creation to the slide show/guest book on Alma's blog so that we can all see it!

  • TCP stamps are not required, but are of course highly recommended.

  • If you'd like to also upload your piece to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword TCPTUES87 for this week.

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

How adorable is THIS? This color challenge is awesome and I LOVE all the accents to your card-the pearls, the bow/snowflake/buttony thing...SO gorgeous!

Unknown said...

joanne...this is so pretty! love every little detail from the stitching to the liquid applique and crystal effects! stunning card...love it in pink and kraft!

Chris said...

I love this color combination and it looks really cute in your Christmas card.

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love the pink and pearls.

Lori said...

Very cute, loving the colors and sketch.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I love it!

Linda Beeson said...

What soft colors and I just love the addition of the lines of pearls.

Robb_eeie said...

What a total cutie-pie this penguin is :) I have Soooo many penguin images, but some how I'm missing this set :0( Good thing I have a *Wish List* for the holidays =)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover