Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 26, 2010

Guest Blogger - Scrapbook News and Review

Hi everyone! I was asked by Scrapbook News and Review to be their guest blogger this week. How fun is that?

I've lately had a ton of fun adding what I call "Stitched Scraplets" to my cards. Its a great way to add detail to your project from your scraps, and it doesn't cost you a thing! Perfect if you ask me!

Please see my project, which is a little bit of MFT's Pure Innocence love, over HERE

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christina Fischer said...

I love your stitched scraplets -- how cool that SNR featured you! :)

Amy Rohl said...

Congrats, J! What a sweet card and such an inspiring idea!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover