Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 10, 2010

...just a little challenge... Beloved!

Tonight I'm posting a new project, a new tutorial and this new challenge! There's lots to read... grab a coffee and hang out a while!

My Beloved Challenge:

Since I'm so excited about these stamps, this paper, the "Beloved Box" and the completion of my tutorial, what better time to have a challenge!!

Please use my Beloved box as an inspiration for your own valentines gift for a loved one. To play along, use any (or all!) of the following elements in your creation:

  • Watercoloring
  • MFT's Pure Innocence
  • MFT's Bling Bet
  • Beloved Paper from MME
  • Pearls
  • Machine Sewing
To enter, add your creation to my Mr Linky box below. The challenge will be open for one week - entries should be submitted by Sunday, January 17th at 9pm EST. At that time, the Mr Linky widget will close to entries.

I'll pick my top five favorites to share with you, and one lucky winner, selected at random will win three stamp sets: Pure Innocence Fairy Girl, Flower Girl, and My Balloon! I'm also adding a pack of Beloved Paper from My Minds Eye and a $20 Gift Certificate to MFT Stamps! **stay tuned, who knows what else I might add!**

My faves, and the winner will be announced on Monday, January 18th at 9am.



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover