Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 29, 2010

Well, Hello FRIDAY!

Hooray for Fridays! (Can you tell I'm excited...)

This week, Stamping Bella's Bellariffic Friday is all about Birthdays. And seriously, as a cardmaker, how is that I never ever have a card at the ready? What is wrong with me?

In my big cleanup last week, I found a stash of this Sonoma paper from Scenic Route, and decided that I loved it with this scrap of Crate Paper (the kiwi colored herringbone paper....)

And I hadn't gone "original Bella" in a while, so I told the Huggabuggs I'd be back soon and let sweet little Cuppacakeabella and started playing. The sentiment is from Rumball with Candle.

I'm loving that we get to announce the following week's challenge each Friday - I really HOPE that it gives you all a little more time to play along --- right?? Next week's challenge is a sketch, created by our very own Shannan! You have until Thursday, February 4th at 5pm EST to email your sample to Emily to be included in next week's roundup.

I'm headed over to Blogabella to check out all the samples from my friends the Bellariffic Babes. I'll meet you over there after I grab myself my ritual, large Friday morning coffee.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover