Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 24, 2010

Best Yet....

I'm loving letting my cards get a little bit more on the scrappy side lately. This is an eclectic little mix of papers from my stash...and I had such fun making it. I love this as a birthday sentiment, especially for *some people* who don't care to celebrate the most momentous occasion of their birth.

You'll find a bit of My Minds Eye Oh La, La as well a wee bit of my new My Minds Eye Quite Contrary, and that green floral scrap from My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow. Of course, with a healthy serving of kraft paper.

This sentiment is part of Signature Greetings from Paper Trey Ink, and I must say, it is a great all around set. I'm so glad I took the two extra seconds to stamp this with Brilliance ink and heat set it. I love the finished look with that bit of raised detail.

I created a little handmade, rolled paper flower embellie, and added an MFT Glittered Garnish to the center of it.

This is smaller than my usual sized cards, a 4 1/4 square. But I'm loving little rounded focal panels lately, for anyone that hasn't noticed yet. *giggle*

Here's a quick little tip.....I used an oval punch to cut a tiny notch into the top of my circle, to allow my bow to slide down right into place. Allows my bow to overlap the top of the circular panel.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover