Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 14, 2010

Whatever Floats your Boat - CPS Sketch

Stamping Bella is the sponsor for the sketch this week at Card Positioning Systems. CPS will announce the prize that is being given away, and will have samples from their design team as well.

In the meantime, be sure to get started on your sample, and upload it to this post on the CPS blog.

Now, here's the truth, this sketch, for some reason, killed me! Which is funny, because it is pretty straightforward no?

But, for me, that's half the fun of a sketch challenge. I just LOVE them.

I love trying to figure out how to put the pieces of the puzzle together. I love seeing how all the different designers interpret the same lines.

So, I've fussed and fidgeted with this card - but in the end, I love how it came out. This uses the Whatever Floats Your Boat image from the Vol 25 line at Stamping Bella

I hope you'll head on over to the challenge and play along! I can't wait to see your versions of the sketch!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

LindaH said...

it wasn't THAT hard! okay...it was a little tough, but not as challenging as the monochromatic card is proving to be.

Jodi Collins said...

Oh Joanne! This is the SWEETEST! LOVE this image and the wonderful paper you used! LOVE this!!! This stamp must go on my next order for sure!!

Linda Beeson said...

This is PRECIOUS! What a cute image and what a great use of the CPS sketch.

Bren said...

Your outcome is wonderful Joanne. Love the card~

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute!

Tasha said...

Awesome card - the image is fantastic and i love the ribbon
love tasha xx

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

Hi Joanne, I LOVE your card!! It's so cute and I can't even imagine you ever having a hard time with your cards - they are all amazing! I also wanted to thank you for leaving those wonderful comments on my little blog. Thank you!! :)

paula tracy williamson said...

CUTE!!! I gotta try this layout, like TONIGHT!! {I don't have this stamp either.....}

Lea L. said...

This is fabulous! I love that sentiment, and the swirly stitching is the perfect touch! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Tracey Jean said...

Love the sentiment and the stitching. Great job.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover