Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 31, 2010

Challenge winner!

I am so excited that so many of you played along in my challenge!

Gorgeous cards everyone! Sort for the short post, but I pinched a nerve biking yesterday and one hand typing is slow going!

The winner, as selected at random, is #30 - Colleen! I will be in touch with your shopping codes!

Please be sure to Check out all the gorgeous entries!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Kathyc on SCS said...

Hi Joanne, Sorry about your injury! Hope you're taking it east today. Congrats to Colleen!

Chris said...

Congrats to Colleen and thanks to you for a fun challenge.
I hope your hand is better soon.

Kelli Hull said...

WAHOO Colleen!!!!! Enjoy that Shopping... Oh Joanne... I'm SO sorry that you tweeked your self biking... UGH!!!! Take it easy and have those kiddos rubbin ya down!!!! Super Mom's have their own krytonite and it's called "beating self up" ... so TAKE A DAY (or 2 or 3) for yourself PLEASE!!!!! YOU NEED TO HEAL!!!!! **then get that calendar done!!!!!*** HUGS!!! KJ

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover