Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 14, 2010

the a la modes: Birthday Girl

I hope that you just LOVED the a la modes yesterday from MFT, and well, today we have another one to share with you, this one, is the Birthday Girl!

You can probably imagine that my Jumbo Scallop Die-namics never seem to leave my desktop, I simply adore them. You'll see that I've also put the new Die-namic Rolled Flower to work, with a little Glittered Garnish in the center. I hope you'll humor me as I continue to play with this Creme Cotton ribbon, it truly is my very favorite accent lately - I mean it goes with absolutely everything!

I've paper pieced the dress as well as the cupcake liner so that everything would coordinate perfectly.

Don't forget that the a la modes are available only in rubber, and let me say, I've had SUCH fun working with them. Wonderful impression, gorgeous coverage!

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog after 11 am today, to see a list of all the designers participating in today's previews. AND, here's an extra treat - tonight at 10pm we'll have a little a la modes Shop Hop ready for you as the two new stamp sets are added to the MFT Store.

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

I love her and your card is yummy!!!!

Lisa H. said...

everything on this card is gorgoeus-the layers of scallops, the touch of ginham, the twill, the rolled flower and the bit-o-bling!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!

Libby Hickson said...

This is soooo cute! Love everything about it. DARN IT! I just got a HUGE order from MFT - and now I smell another one coming. ;-) (yes you warned me of that!) :-)

Julie said...

So many fabulous elements here Joanne! I love the scallops done in three different prints! Love the twill and the rolled flower too!

Michele Boyer said...

SO cute, Joanne! Again...I LOVE your scallops!

Christina Fischer said...

Perfection! Love it! :)

Smiles, Laurie said...

I love the way you layer the scallops lots...and the gems as a layer of BG...great card.

Anonymous said...

You are the scallop queen my friend!! Love that look....I promise I won't copy everything you do!!! LOL

Jessie/knightrone said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love it!!

Jody Morrow said...

Ooooo pretty. I Love the different patterns on the scallops!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover