Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 17, 2010

Ship Happens

Sneaky Peek Week

Sorry for the delay in my preview post today... you see I've had this card ready for preview day for days... but you know what... I had pre-written the post and voila its mysteriously missing from blogger. Huh?

Well I guess my sentiment on today's card is just really correct. Ship Happens (aaack that cracks me up)

Those mysterious penguins of Alma's are always up to something. Don't tell the other stamps, but really, those penguins really are my total favorite... promise you won't tell the others right?

I've coated their tea-cup with a bit of my favorite accessory - Glitzy. Yes, new glitzy coming peeps. Get ready, because I love that stuff!

This is a recent sketch from the Mojo Monday blog - always such great inspiration.

Please be sure to check out samples today using Ship Happens from both Carole and Sony!

Are you getting excited for this release? What's your favorite so far? Ah, so many to choose from!


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover