Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 28, 2010

Cheerio!

Today is TCP Tuesday and my friend Susan is our hostess, she's got a super fun challenge for you this week, and I do so hope you'll be able to play along.

Sadly, I'm going to have to take a pass this week... shame on me.... Here's the scoop, I'd hoped to make a card on Monday for the challenge, but instead I got called in to sub. In other news we're expecting some new furniture delivered today, so I've had some cleaning and de-cluttering to get ready....

Lucky for me, I had this sweet card featuring Sprinkle in "Coffee, Tea or Meow?" to share with you today.

I'm loving this new patterned paper from My Mind's Eye - Animal Crackers. I've paper pieced Sprinkle's bow on her fancy hat, as well as the tablecloth. On my "to do" list for sure this week is to get some more thread, I'm running low! You see lately, it isn't enough to just sew around the edges, I've sewn around the edges of every single panel (and now, you see why I can't ever make a quick card...)

Be sure to visit Alma's blog to enter YOUR project into this week's The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

sooo cute! love this sweet cat with that dp and sketch!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover