Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 31, 2010

Clean and Simple on a Sweet Sunday

Good morning! Today I've got a little Clean and Simple Sunday thing going on. I have been *dying* to dig into this beautiful My Mind's Eye paper that my sweet friend Jody sent to me for my birthday.


And I thought that it was just perfect to share the latest Die-namics: Stacking Stars from My Favorite Things which will be available as part of our upcoming November Release!


This fabulous die set cuts a total of five stars in assorted sizes in a single cut. I think it is truly fabulous, and a great shall we say "necessity?" in your crafting arsenal!

Today is also the day that we share previews for the Happy Thoughts stamp set. This was our previous Triple Scoop set - it covers a variety of all happy cardmaking occasions and is a great basics set to have adding flexibility to your other sets, or perfect for those Die-namic and sentiment only cards that are SO fun to make!

Remember that Kim will have links to all the girls participating in previews today after 11am EST.

This is also my sample for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. A great sketch if you ask me, in that it is well suited to any number of stamp sets... patterned papers etc. Lots of room for interpretation!


Please be sure to pop around to visit all my friends on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Team so that you don't miss a thing!

29 Comments    Post a Comment:

Karen Giron said...

SOOO sweet and adorable! Love that paper and the little starts - oh my!!

Laurel said...

This is very sweet!

Chris said...

I always enjoy seeing what you do with the Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Tracey said...

Love those stars! A gorgeous card!

Nancy Thomas said...

The star die-namics are definitely on the shopping list - such a pretty card.

Tasha said...

Beautiful card, love the dp choice and the gorgeous stars
love tasha xx

Lisa H. said...

oooo, LOVE the dp! it's so perfect with those awesome stars!

Kary said...

So cute!! And I love the stars dies!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this Joanne!! Those stars are so cool!!

Diana Sears said...

very cute. love the stars.

Kelli Hull said...

super cute and soft in appearance... love the stars!!!!!

Megan said...

This is so cute--look at the cute you make with a simple sentiment!

Sue D said...

I'm thinking happy thought just looking at your card!

Vickie Z said...

Ohhh... that dp is wonderful and you did it justice!! {as usual}. Perfect with craft!!

Eva said...

Joanne, this is so happy...love that sketch, and those stars are so fun!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Awwwww, how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

So sweet and great with the stars Sandy

Leslie said...

Way to go with those stars...just imagine all the uses...Christmas, Fourth of July, school...in the cart it goes! Great card.

lilscrappers said...

Those stars are for sure on my list!

Janet said...

I am loving these stars! You make such cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us during the day 2 hop. :D

scrappintlc said...

Very elegant. Love it.

starqueen said...

Hi Joanne,
You really do rock the "sentiment" focal point cards. This one is a star!
Thanks for sharing!

JessicaK said...

Adorable little stars!

Karen T said...

Sweet and smple and so cute! love these phrases

Lynn Put said...

I love your fun and cheerful card! The designer papers and stars are perfect!

Christina Fischer said...

This just makes me smile! I think I need those papers now! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Sweet Joanne! Love the little stars!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely adorable. Love the stars!!

Anonymous said...

Stars and buttons are looking beautiful i like it...
Plastic card printing
Plastic cards

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover