Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 4, 2010

October Pure innocence Previews:

Its Monday - which in preview week is a good thing right!! Because it means that it is time for my favorite day of MFT previews! I *love* Pure Innocence Preview day!

I recently picked up the Girls Paperie Halloween themed paper, but guess what, its also pretty wonderful for fallish cards too. I love this deep orange brocade paper, and I used the orange gingham for a bit of paper piecing.

I'm using the amazing new Die-namics Button Quartet - which I um, accidentally let out of the bag last month. But trust me, this sweet set of buttons will be available with the release on Wednesday night.

I love, love, love that you can add buttons to your project without adding bulk to your projects - saves on postage don't you know?!

I've also added the Die-namics Small Scallop with a bit of felt for extra texture (and um, because I have a very healthy addiction to Die-namics?)

Now I'm going to share a winter themed Pure Innocence. And, I'll say right now. I adore this stamp set.

In typical me fashion, I simply *had* to paper piece her coat and hat, and then I used some Japanese Washi Tape to paper piece her scarf. Which is fun because it gives a cool fabric texture. I gave her Liquid Applique to her pom-pom, hat, mittens and gave her some UGG boots.

Now, I warned you.... I'm in love with this Girls Paperie Twig and Tinsel. Hope you're not sick of it yet, because I'm not! *giggle* A ribbon tab, felted snowflake and a twine tied button. (Guess what my new thing is?) If I didn't already mention - the Let it Snowflake die. Um, is totally amazing. This is the middle sized flake in the array.

I hope that you've enjoyed my little previews today.... and now that I've got the eye candy part of the post, don't forget the important details....

  • Two stamp sets are being given away each day. SWEET right? You'll want to be sure to leave comments wherever you visit, because you just never know who the candy holder is!
  • And if you love MFT Stamps like I do, then you've got to be sure to enter this month's Guest Designer contest! After all you could win the full November release, and join the Design Team in daily previews. You'll find all the details on this month's contest on the Splitcoast Member Company Forum.
  • Kim will have the full list of designers participating in previews after 11am EST!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover