Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 5, 2010

TCP Tuesday - On a Tuesday!

I am so, stinkin proud of myself for getting my TCP Tuesday card done ON TIME this week. Seriously - yeah me!!

I haven't been good at getting anything done on time lately. I thought with kids back to school I was supposed to have MORE time, but some re-decorating around here, and a major de-cluttering has taken its toll on my stampy time. And my The Cat's Pajama's stamps were needing some love.

This week Alma has whipped up a fun sketch for the challenge, and I was feeling so inspired by this card of Jody's that I was eager to get out of the box with a little Mwah!


Of course, I wanted you all to know that I love the Trouble and Toil line from Girls Paperie as much as my beloved Twig and Tinsel. I'm not usually a super fan of Halloween creepy papers, but this is vintage fun, lots of contrast. I used my Black and White Divine Twine found HERE at The Cat's Pajamas - love the stuff for buttons. Its awesome.

The fun black border is the Inside Pinking CutUps - you can see all the CutUps dies here and they're fabulous!

Now, you may remember we'd done a The Cat's Pajamas Customer Blog hop a few months ago, and it was SO fun, that we're doing it again! You can read all about our "Think Pink Blog Hop" on Alma's blog, and I DO hope you'll play along.

Just be sure to add your sample by October 18th and then, we'll pick a Best of the Best. That person will win all the NEW sets for our next release and get to play along with The Cat Pack on the day of the new release and at the Pajama Party in November. Enter as many times as you want. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 19 at noon, PST.

I can't wait to see what you create! Get stamping!

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

I love that stamp! This card is so fun. The colors are perfect.

Amy Rohl said...

Love it, J! And...I love that paper...where'd you find it?!

Annheidel said...

Oh way cute! I love how the cloak is out of the frame. So glad I picked up this stamp set today!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Yeah. I am jonesing on the paper, too! Spill. What is it?

Anonymous said...

Honey, this is fang-tastic!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover