Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 4, 2011

SHOP HOP

Welcome to the My Favorite Things January Shop HOP! This is the time that all of our designers pitch in to give you one last gander at the complete collection of goodies which are available NOW in the MFT Boutique. If you didn't start the journey up at Kim's Blog you'll want to hop on over there now so that you don't miss a single thing!

Okay, winter has barely begun, but already I'm thinking spring! I can't help it, with this sweet little Pure Innocence: Because You're Special I was dying to use my pinks.

I've been having fun combining my Copics and my Pencils for a little something different lately. On this card, I've done all my base with Copics, and then added some details with pencils. Remember that if you're going to combine, you've got to do all your Copic work first, then add pencils. Don't color over the pencil with your Copics, or you'll ruin the marker tip!
After my Valentine with the Girls Paperie paper the other day, I was itchy to use it again. So I kept on going. I've only got a *little* bit of this left - such a shame it is a beautiful collection.

I've added a Small Scalloped Border Die-namic with the ledger paper, and a light pink gingham bow on the side. To round my card out into a little gift set, I was anxious to play with my Cricut and the Sweet Surprise Gift Box. This is one of the amazing templates available at MFT, this one was designed by my friend Jen! Note: If you don't happen to have a digital cutter, there are also print and cut files available to do it by hand.


I added the new Layered Label Die to create an accent for the front, I love that it works as a vertical accent piece too - cute right? Finished off with a sentiment from More Essential Sentiments (...clearly a MUST have stamp set....)

But of course, you've got to see how cute this box is on the inside. Today I've used the optional gift card insert... but I'm working on another one of these that you'll see on in the next few days that has a *sweet treat* inside too!


Thanks so much for visiting with me tonight, I can't WAIT to see what you all pick up at the MFT Store tonight, I think it is a truly AWESOME release!

Your next stop on tonight's hop is the sweet, and talented, Julie Dinn! I just know she'll have something amazing for you, I'll meet you over there to check it out!

40 Comments    Post a Comment:

Raven B said...

Oh wow this is just too adorable.
Hugs,
Raven

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh Joanne I'm in love with this!!!

Lisa H. said...

ack! soo pink and girlie. who cares if it's still winter. tfs!

StampOwl said...

GMTA Joanne ... looks like we both used the same set and the same template LOL ... love your version :)

Anita said...

I love everything you do Joanne and this is so soft and pretty. Big Hugs, Anita

Jenny said...

Wow - I love your ideas! Just beautiful!

Arlene said...

too, too cute! makes me wish I had a daughter (I have 3 boys! LOL!) Love it Joanne! :-)

Christine Macneil said...

Just adorable! Beautiful sample!

PatS said...

Adorable! Love your selection of a gingham pink ribbon with the papers.

Karen Motz said...

So sweet! Love all the pink!!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a sweet set - that paper is so perfect that precious image.

~* steph :) *~ said...

adorable card and box. thanks for sharing and happy new year! *hugs* steph :)

SueB said...

I'm always amazed at your great color combos. Love this card - thanx for the inspiration and blog candy hop!

Linda L said...

Wow that is a great set and your little girl is so softly and beautifully coloured Joanne.

Kelli Hull said...

Awwww.... SUPER CUTE FLOWER PAPER JOANNE!!!!

Beth M said...

Love love love your samples. Too cute.

AShu93 said...

These are so pretty & girlie.

Jessica said...

this is just so sweet! love the papers you used!

Amanda said...

I love, love your box! The little details are the things that make my day. And the detail you added that makes me swoon is that little scalloped bottom edge that you stitched on!! I know it's silly, but I LOOOVE it :)

Yaritza said...

Love the box. Thanks for sharing.

Wanda said...

love it...pink is my favorite!!!
best regards,
Wanda

Melody said...

Just so sweet. Those papers are perfect with the stamp!

scrappintlc said...

eek another adoarble box. Too cute. Love the colors you used also.

Staci said...

Very "spring-y" feel to this one. It's adorable! And I really am liking this box template more each time I see it.

Inge Groot said...

OMG and another stunning little box with matching card, love it! Love how you've used the Die-namics on the box, what a great idea!

Megan said...

So cute! I love that I hopped here from Frances' blog with a little gifty box and coordinating card! Darling set.

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, the pink makes me happy! This set is so sweet and so YOU! :)

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Well isn't this just a little slice o' Jo perfection?! This has you written all over it, which means I LOVE it!!!:)

Anne said...

how sweet is she.. love the box with the gift card.. how nice is that... i need to try and make one myself..-anne-

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE that little box!! SO pretty!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Jo...love your flowery card and the perfect grass you added!

Unknown said...

Such a cute box love it!

Barbara said...

Total sweetness, Joanne!

Brook said...

LOVE your papers. The good ones always seem to go faster. Love your card and treat box. The tags and sentiment are perfect.

Julie said...

Adorable projects Joanne! I can't wait to try that template!

Joanie said...

perfect ideas for my granddaughter's 6th birthday!

Deb said...

I too have a granddaughter with a 6th birthday coming up that this would be just perfect for - thanks for the inspiration - you have done a wonderful job on this!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too stinking cute!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just LOVE this Joanne! You've done such a beautiful job with this image! These papers are so pretty! I just bought this template (I'll have to cut mine by hand) and I can't wait to give it a try! Wonderfully done! :D

Chris said...

these are so sweet and girlie, I just love them.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover