Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 9, 2011

Some shopping.....

Did you all get some spending money from friends and family for Christmas? I was lucky enough to get lots of gift certificates from friends, family and my daycare clients too.

First, I loaded up on Valentine supplies from The Cat's Pajamas. Divine Twine, Glitzy Glitter and their luscious felt too! Speaking of The Cat's Pajamas, those girls have a new release coming up on the 17th. I've spied a cute new Sprinkle, an adorable new Bear, and here's a new PJ!, one of those sweet kiddos and a web banner running on Splitcoast with that mischievious little penguin I love. Be sure to check out Alma's blog for all the details!



I also headed over to Michael's. When I saw the pink ATG gun at this summer's CHA I *knew* it would be mine, but I had a stash of adhesive to use up first. Then, I was hoping I'd find it in my stocking. But....Santa apparently doesn't shop at Michael's, so I picked this up with a gift certificate, and a 40% off coupon. My favorite Rhinestone swirls were also on major sale - so I bought the last two they had in stock. ....sweet... Speaking of Michael's, I never remember to print out the coupon, but I was able to pull it up on my iPhone in the store and YES she took it. Thank you sweet checkout lady!


I've been buying my patterned paper at The Paper Maniac lately, my friend Kerry recommended them to me... all I can say is lightening fast shipping baby! I picked up the new October Afternoon Campfire, as well as the Schoolhouse collection and this cute Bella Boulevarde paper "Sunny Happy Skies" was on sale too, so it *jumped* into my cart!




And this one, is Jen del Muro's fault - I love the the Spellbinders Label Eight - she's always using it. Looking forward to breaking this on on this snowy day!


I still have some money to spend on Amazon.com. Wonder if they sell Copics there... off to see!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sue from Oregon said...

I have had my eye on that twine! You lucky duck! Try carpediemestore.com for your copics too. Have fun spending your $!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so fun so fun!! gorgeous new stuff jo!! LOVE IT!! and i get my copics at www.dickblick.com...it's a fantastic art supply haven!

Kathyc on SCS said...

Score!!! What fun stuff; I was at Ink About It yesterday and got some new MFT stamps and dies and the last 2 pieces of Tinsel & Twig for 25 cents each!!! I saw the ATG today at Mike's but had too much in my cart already; I may head back though since I have a 40% off coupon!

Vickie Z said...

Whoa... having fun doing a little shopping??? I am curious what the "spatula" is for???

Kimberly Gajewski said...

It looks like I'm not the only one that has been having fun shopping!!! You've gotten some wonderful new crafty goodies Joanne! :D

Chris said...

fun

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover