Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 1, 2011

February New Release HOP!

It is finally time - all the latest My Favorite Things stamps and accessories are now available!

But before you shop, each of us on the Design Team are here to tempt you just once more.....if you've just tripped into the hop, be sure to start up at the MFT Blog so that you don't miss any of the twenty one stops of eye candy tonight!

I am in full denial about it being winter here in Boston. I'm going to wholeheartedly move onto spring, and use springy papers and not think about the winter storms that seem to be hitting us every three days. I'm *not* going to think about the snow that has piled up so deep that my five year old would get lost in it if I let him out to play. I. need. some. spring.

Given my spring-seeking-spirit, was I ever thrilled to get a chance to ink up this Pure Innocence: You're So Tweet. I'm usually a subtle sort of girl, I must have been channelling my inner Carole right?


I can't seem to put down my new Simply Scallops Die-namics. It is exactly the right size for cardmaking, and I tell you - you'll love it.

I stitched on a little trio of buttons using Divine Twine - I like actually stitching them in place because then I know they won't wander off the project. Oh this little cutie pie, ALMOST tricks me into thinking that we didn't just get pelted with snow again. I'd best avert my eyes from the windows in my home!

I am SO excited to send you off on your next stop - its a real treat, you're headed on over to visit with Melody - she's just such a spectacular designer and I know you will be treated to something AMAZING! Happy Hopping tonight!

29 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Joanne what SWEETNESS!

Barbara said...

Awww, this card is so tweet, Joanne! I love the new Simply Scallops die, too--you're right, it's the perfect size!

~Suzy said...

Simply Scallops die... on my wish list. Cute card... can't wait to get her in my hands!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so adorable, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Joanne I LOVE this, looking forward to your class on Sat.

Christina Fischer said...

This is SO adorable! I love the layout and the colors! Spring IS coming... hang in there! :)

Unknown said...

Cute little card. That scallop die is a must have.

StampOwl said...

this definitely is tweet :)

Melody said...

So, so sweet. Love the black and kraft with the brighter colors.

Jan Garber said...

Sending you some Phoenix warmth...sweet, sweet little card!

merry said...

Your cards never disappoint. So fresh and fun. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

Cheryl said...

I just can't get over all the creativity that goes into everyone's creations!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I've moved onto Spring, too. To heck with winter, I am WAY over it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I love your card, by the way...hehehe!!

recollectionalley said...

What an adorable card. Says SPRING!!!

Jean McKenzie said...

This is a really cute card and so pretty. The new dies are great!

bernshwag said...

Joanne your card is adorable! Let's see I think spring is only 47 short days away! LOL

Sarah Gough said...

This is so adorable, I have to try using that die as a layer, it looks great!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh me oh MY!! I love love love what you did with this design. The papers are bright and awesome and just POP!!! It's so great I'm speechless! I love it!

Dawn said...

Adorable card Joanne! Love the bright colors.

Jana Weaver said...

I love this card Jo...especially the music paper on there - so sweet!! And if you want a little spring, come on back out here. We're finally getting some LOVELY weather!! :-)

Megan said...

Such pretty colors!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Always trust your inner Carole... (guffaw!) This is delightful, and I hope it melts some of that snow in your driveway, Jo! LOVE YOU!!!

Jodi Collins said...

AMAZING to the MAX Joanne!!

Lisa H. said...

she's soooo cute! love the scallops-they make me happy!

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very pretty - I love all the embossing and the pretty DPs you used too. I am bummed I missed the release party last night but I got a database error every time I tried to log into SCS.

Nancy Thomas said...

A great combo of colors and patterns - this card just screams spring. Kinda like I'm doing!!!

Luann said...

Love this stamp. What a fantastic card.

Bethany said...

So cute; great springy, happy feel!! I love this new stamp.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover