Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 25, 2011

Teaser Time: Fred Bear and Sassy & Sweet

It is that time when the My Favorite Things Design Team will begin to share teasers with you each day. We're now unveiling the newest stamps and accessories from our next release.

Today, I've got a little Fred Bear in Oopsie Daisy. I am *so* ready for spring, that I was thrilled to find this sweet image in my mailbox! I've paired Fred with my Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics and some felt for a little instant scene building.

I'll admit that I'm always a little nervous coloring fur. Its supposed to look hairy, and messy and I'm usually a neat and clean type girl. I applied layers of colors in brush strokes, versus my usual blending in neat circles. Then I did a sort of messy cross hatch of various browns to give him some texture.....


I love the inside and out aspect of this sentiment...I reached for my October Afternoon Campfire pattern paper pack for this card. I'm so glad I conquered my little fear of Fred Fur, because in the end, I {heart} this little guy.

I also have a peek at our newest stamp set and Die-namic Duo. I'm super excited about the possibilities of Sassy & Sweet! This stamp set contains a bold zebra stripe, a fun cheetah pattern, and a ton of gorgeous sentiments, and beautiful flourishes... pair it with the coordinating Die-namics set - containing three size labels. They are so fun to mix and match, for a bold, graphic card...


I added a double layer butterfly by cutting the Butterflies Die-namic once with felt, and once with vellum. They are stacked, and adorned with a tiny rhinestone. And what's more glamorous than bling? Lotsa, lotsa bling! I can't wait to play more with these FUN dies and stamps!

Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on March 1st at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on March 1st at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of two $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover