Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 27, 2011

Teaser Time: Pure Innocence

Oh my word. Seriously, don't these My Favorite Things Pure Innocence images get cuter, and cuter, and cuter each month? Today is the preview day for the newest Pure Innocence images which will be released on March 1st at 10pm EST.

For my preview today, I couldn't help but ink up the Pure Innocence: Girl Scout.  Isn't she sweet?  I think she'd be just about perfect for a thank you note to your best customer if your girls sell cookies, a little note if you happened to buy a bunch of cookies and wanted to thank your favorite scout for those tasty treats, a sweet note to your den leader, or even a scrapbook page for your little scout to record those precious memories.

Me, I have no little Girl Scouts, I do have one Boy Scout and one little guy who is so eager to be a Boy Scout next year.  But, the girls that I've had in class know that I fill my urge to buy little girl clothes, by playing with cute, cute cute little girl stamps! *giggle*


I created a custom, coordinated embellishment with my Die-namics, I cut out the Button Quartet and the Perfect Petal Trio and mixed and matched.  Finished off my flowery buttons with lots of embroidery floss. 


Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on March 1st at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on March 1st at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of two $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover