Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 1, 2011

MFT Shop HOP!

What a week! I've had so much fun sharing the March release from My Favorite Things with you! I've you've just popped in over here, you'll want to start up at the MFT Blog so that you don't miss any of the stops on our Shop Hop to celebrate the March release. We're all giving one last gander at each of the stamps before you go and finalize your purchases!

Tonight I've got a little something created for you with Bee Yourself. I love that the Claire Keay images are now a regular part or our lineup, they are so fun to color! And I super love the font that is used in these sets too!

I dug into my Echo Park papers, the yellow hearts are from Little Girl, the yellow stripes from Little Boy, and some polka dot remnant paper that I found in my scrap bin.


The inside is *nearly* the same as the outside... I've just switched up the direction of the panel to fit the sentiment better. Finishing off those insides is especially important when you've got a dark cardbase! Otherwise, how will you write in it? If you think white gel pen, I just want to point out that you'll simply make a big old mess inside your pretty card. Go ahead, ask me how I know...



Thanks so much for hopping by tonight, I hope you'll pick yourself up a little something special over at My Favorite Things tonight, there are some REALLY fun new stamps and Die-namics to choose from this month!

Your next stop on tonight's hop is MELODY. I'm always in awe of her work, luscious layers, exquisite details....and I'm sure her project tonight will be no exception! Have a great time on the hop tonight!

23 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

darling, as always!!!

Sarah Gough said...

This card is SO sweet - and so are you! Thanks for the stampy love tonight, right back at ya!

g said...

so sweet & fun! love these papers!

Teresa Ingram said...

love the colors

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this card design, so cute!

StampOwl said...

love this color combo for bees :)

merry said...

Love the stamp...Love the Sentiment... Love the paper! Really great card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely adorable - LOVE the bee colors.

Arlene said...

so cute! Love the music note paper peeking from the side. :-) Great coloring, too!

bernshwag said...

Love your card both inside and out! It is adorable!

Cathy P in AZ said...

This is the sweetest card! I just LOVE what you did with this cutie!

Melody said...

Love the slanted layout with the music paper peeking out! She is so cute!

Leslie said...

I love the little touch of the music paper! This card is just so sweet!

Janneke said...

Love your card, great dp and that stamp is so cute

Christina Fischer said...

Totally adorable! LOVE these papers and the fun layout!

Alli Miles said...

I am loving the angle!! Joanne, super cute card...just brightened my day :)

Naomi said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card!

Inge Groot said...

What a fab idea to match the lay out of the inside with the outside of the card! Very sweet card:-D

Megan said...

So cute! That yellow heart dp is fabulous.

Dawn said...

So sweet!

Tanja said...

Cute card, I like the music Designer paper with the image too.

Cheryle said...

I love this design! The unique design pairs well with the sentiment!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover