Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 30, 2011

May Teaser Time: Day Two

Welcome back to day TWO of Teasers for My Favorite Things!

Our next release will take place on Tuesday, May 3rd at 10pm EST. But I've got Teasers for you every single day between now and then. And, Kim at MFT is giving away Teaser Time Prizes! Be sure to leave a little love on each of the Design Team previews for your chance to win a gift voucher. (Who couldn't use a little extra spending money around release time!) You'll find a list of the participating designers every day on the MFT Blog!

I love the *mini* size of this stamp set MFT's new Notched Tag stamp set. Wait till you see the sweet little mini Die-namic elements! This teensy little onesie, is maybe the cutest thing ever....

I created a mini panel 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 for my cardfront, and wrapped it with some scrunchy seam binding. The Notched Tag is then hanging from a tiny little bakers twine bow.

I don't have a hundred million samples for you like yesterday,
but I do in fact have a second one.


The other day I mentioned that I've got a stash of cards to get completed for this week - it is Teacher Appreciation Week, and our class has been asked to make cards for the school nurse. She's super duper sweet, and is certainly a big resource for me since my kids both have food allergies. Its great to know that she's got an eye out for them both in school and when scheduling coverage for field trips!

I love that with the new Notched Tag stamp set and Die-namics die that I can create a custom little sentiment/tag for any project. MFT's Best Medicine of course came to mind for the project, and I added a teeny tag.

You are going to FLIP when you see the mini sized elements that come with the Die-namics die. For this project, I've used the teeeeny heart in MFT's Red Felt (....that stuff cuts like buttah....) Might I add that the Bakers Twine is just the perfect size to tuck the Notched Tag on......

Enabler alert: As I'm linking up this post, I notice that both the Fossil and Whip Cream cardstocks are back in stock.....I figure, as long as you're shopping.... right?.


Be sure to get your entries in for the MFT Guest Designer Contest - its a HUGE prize. And this month's challenge is particularly fun! While you're at it, don't forget to leave a little love on each of the design team posts during Teaser Time. Its your chance for a little extra spending money at the release. Who couldn't use a few extra buckaroos to pick up something sweet?!!

See you tomorrow with Pure Innocence Teasers!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover