Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Apr 2, 2011

MFT April Teasers - Day Two

Welcome to the second day of Teasers for the April release at My Favorite Things! I've been very busy stamping up some samples to share with you. Today I'm sampling two out of the three stamps up for Teasers today. Make sure to visit the MFT Blog for the full list of designers who have samples to share today. You won't want to miss a thing!

Today's sample uses Jolinne Once Upon a Time- she's cuddled up with a sweet friend enjoying a great book - I went really girly-girly on this one.....I pulled out one of the Manilla tags that I've been so addicted to lately, covered it with some ledger paper and trimmed it down so it would fit neatly on a cardfront. Then stitched all the way around my tag....

Embellishments include a Die-namics Hearts a Plenty from white felt a bit of vintage trim, and a tiny white button. I went for storybook sweet with the pink and grey papers from Echo Park's Be Mine line, and just a bit of text print trim with the Simply Scallops Die-namics (I told you, it never leaves my desktop!)

I've also got a sample using Clearly Sentimental about Music. You might remember that this was last month's triple scoop set, but starting Tuesday you'll be able to purchase it as an individual set. I adore the mixed fonts within this stamp set.

I went for the shabby chic look again, and took my seam binding that I used so neatly on my sample yesterday, scrunched it with some glimmer mist which made the shade of ribbon a near perfect match for my peachy patterned paper. The seam binding is now all wrinkly and luscious. I completed the project with an assortment of ivory details including vintage trim, and an ivory button and ivory twine.

Be sure to visit the MFT Forum on Splitcoast Stampers for all the details on this month's Guest Designer Challenge - it is your chance to win the May release and join the Design Team in daily teasers! All the details are HERE!

Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full list of the designers who are participating in previews today!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover