Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

May 2, 2011

MFT Teaser Time: Day Four

Today I have THREE cards to share with you using the new Just My Type stamp set and Die-namics Die. I love how versatile the set is... and you will love all the sentiments included.

For my first project, I've added the flower blooms from the Inspired By Spring Set that was released last month to stamp onto the edges of the paper coming out of the typewriter....


I've added a houndstooth border with the Simply Scallops Medium. The patterned paper I'm using on this first card is Lily Bee Picket Fence.



I put together another card a little more vintage, and masculine in feel combining the new Just My Type stamp set and Die-namic along with the the Fish Tail Banner. I've added some eyelets to the scallop pieces and threaded with Baker's Twine. All the patterns here are from my stash bin.... I think the polka dot and green woodgrain are Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy?




How about just one more?


But then, I remembered that I hadn't yet made a birthday card for my kid brother. Who I love to pieces, but who is sort of a smart (you know what) at times. He likes to remind me how old I am. And now that he's entered his mid twenties I thought I'd poke a little fun with this card.....I can make all those jokes he used to make at me about being closer to 30 than 20. Though now, I'm *much* closer to 40 than 30. Sigh.


The typewriter here is from the new Just My Type stamp set - and Die-namics die to get the perfect outline. The "click clack" was repeatedly stamped and is from the Own Your Story stamp set. (Did'ya did'ya pick that up yet? I super love it... and I think you will too!)


The pattern paper here is Echo Park For the Record. I added the sentiment to a Four Point Frame Die-namics Die

Its been SO fun playing with this stamp set, I love how many sentiments come with this set, giving you so many options! I'll see you tomorrow for our last day of Teasers before our upcoming May Release!


12 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness, Joanne! These are fantastic!

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are all terrific and so different too! Love the lined paper and floral accents you aded to the typewriter paper in your first card and the twine banner in your second card too.

Susan said...

Love the variety of cards with this one set. TFS!

Tinkerbeth said...

Three fabulous cards! Oh, how will I ever be able to choose within my budget from this release?

Tinkerbeth said...

ps. Melting over the flowers on the typewriter paper of the first card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Joanne - you have done outstanding work on this release. Another grouping of fabulous cards.

Joanna McDonald said...

Both are great cards! I'm lovin'
this stamp! I especially love
the floral stamped on the "paper."

Eva said...

Joanne, you amaze me with all these gorgeous cards, every single one is a little masterpiece!

Melody said...

I Love your cards!

Jodi Collins said...

These are BEAUTIFUL Joanne! I especially love the flowers on the typewriter paper on the first card!

Sarah Gough said...

these are adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Look at all this EYE CANDY!! You have been busy sister!! Sorry you had to delete yourself....with all this eye candy, it's a crying shame!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover