Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 21, 2011

à la modes Teaser Time: You are Unrepeatable

Welcome to day TWO of Teasers for our mid month a la modes release!

Who doesn't love a little iTunes and rocking out to your favorite new song?  I will admit, I have a *problem* when I love a song, I play it about a hundred times in a row.  My kids get totally irritated "Mom... ENOUGH!" When we were little, my sister called it "Joanne-ing" a song.  Remember the days when you'd listen for the song to show up on the radio and then you'd RUSH to tape it?! You'd always miss the first few seconds, and heaven forbid the radio DJ be speaking while the song was starting.  Thank goodness you can now download to your hearts content!

Today on the My Favorite Things team we're sharing samples made with You are Unrepeatable
she'll be available tonight at 10pm EST along with our latest VIP Kit. You'll have to stop back in at 10pm EST for our little HOP to share the kit contents! Remember that the a la modes are now available in CLEAR like the rest of our stamps, you'll love the new price $9.00 each, and you'll love the crystal clear images!  These chickies are SO fun to color or paper piece.....

I've added a little Pretty Posies embellishment and a bit of scallop with my Die-namics Simply Scallops Medium.  See my little banner flag, its from the First Place Award Ribbon. Gosh I {heart} my Die-namics.

See you at 10pm EST for our VIP Hop starting at the MFT Blog.
Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover