Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 7, 2011

MFT's June SHOP HOP!

Welcome to the MFT New Release SHOP HOP!

It has been such a fun week sharing all the latest stamps and Die-namics from the MFT New Release!  Tonight all of us on the Design Team, along with our Guest Designer Jenny Peterson have a little something special to share with you using an element of the new release.  

If you didn't start at the MFT Blog then be sure to start all the way at the top - you don't want to miss a single stop on tonight's hop! .....After all, one of us is a secret blog candy holder...... So, be sure to leave a little love on each of the posts tonight, just in case. 

I'm tickled pink to have a Pure Innocence to share with you!  This is Pure Innocence: My Little Firecracker!  As a little girl, I always loved those fancy smocked dresses. I was girly, girly when I was little (shocker right)  and there is this store on Nantucket that always has the most beautiful dresses for the fourth of July.  I paper pieced this little dress for the Fourth using October Afternoon 5 and Dime. 


If this layout looks familiar to you, its because I used it in my Pure Innocence teaser on Sunday.  I actually made *this* card first, then liked the layout so much I re-created it for the other one.  I'm sneaky like that.


I added a little star with the Die-namics Stacking Star die.    This little cutie pie is wearing a pair of red patent leathers thanks to a few coats from my clear glaze pen.

The next stop on tonight's hop is FRANCES and I'm sure she's got something
super fun to share with you tonight!  That girl is ONE busy stamper! 
Be sure to wish her a happy tomorrow - she's always a day ahead of us over there in Australia! 


33 Comments    Post a Comment:

Barbara said...

Absolutely adorable!

Lisa H. said...

awwww! she's a cutie!

Dawn Easton said...

Love the papers you used! She's sweet, Joanne!

StampOwl said...

ROFLMAO on your comment at the bottom of your post :) ... love love love your paper pieced dress!

tiff said...

Love it! So cute!

Erin Smetak said...

SOO SOO awesome! LOVE the 40's look!

Arlene said...

What a sweet card, Joanne! Love the dimensional star... it's like it's floating over the card, very cool! ♥

Tammie Koehnen said...

Adorable card Joanne! Love the DP and paper piecing.

Melody said...

Love, love this card Joanne! Those papers look amazing and the cross stitched paper pieced dress is the cutest!

Becky Carafa said...

super cute, Joanne!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, I must kopykat this cute card design! So darn cute and with the little P.I......oh I love it.

April said...

Nothing like putting a little bang in this hop!

Sarah Gough said...

oh how sweet, and I can see why you reused the layout!

Unknown said...

This is too cute!!!

Elle said...

You add sparkle to our lives with this adorable card!

laceyrane said...

She's really cute, thanks for sharing, Lacey

Jodi Collins said...

These papers are a dream with her!

Shabby Pati said...

Pure Innocence are my favorite gals to color with my copics. Yours is wonderful....

Debbie Carriere said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! Love the pops of color against those wonderful papers!

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Joanne, love her paper pieced dress. Perfect choice of DP for it!

Hugs,
Candi

bernshwag said...

Adorable card Joanne, love her paper pieced dress. Perfect choice of DP for it!

Hugs,
Candi

jeanne girl said...

Love the colors - awesome card!!

Laraine R said...

Awesome card!!

Jan Garber said...

Absoutely love this little gal in the cross stitch dress! Reminds me of vintage material!

Angel said...

LOVE her dress! that star is the perfect touch!

Loki Made It said...

that dress is just perfect! can you make one for my 9 month old !!LOL!!!!

Francine said...

Awwww, so cute. Love the dress!

Aideen said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the image & the papers are FAB !! :) x

Nancy Thomas said...

Completely adorable - fabulous use of those papers and your P.I. is just perfect.

Megan said...

That red bow just pops! Darling card!

GailBDevlin said...

Sooooo cute and great papers!

Kerry Johnson said...

Sneak!! LOL! Love your card - her pieced dress is adorable!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so awesome! LOVE those papers!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover