Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jun 7, 2011

MFT's June SHOP HOP!

Welcome to the MFT New Release SHOP HOP!

It has been such a fun week sharing all the latest stamps and Die-namics from the MFT New Release!  Tonight all of us on the Design Team, along with our Guest Designer Jenny Peterson have a little something special to share with you using an element of the new release.  

If you didn't start at the MFT Blog then be sure to start all the way at the top - you don't want to miss a single stop on tonight's hop! .....After all, one of us is a secret blog candy holder...... So, be sure to leave a little love on each of the posts tonight, just in case. 

I'm tickled pink to have a Pure Innocence to share with you!  This is Pure Innocence: My Little Firecracker!  As a little girl, I always loved those fancy smocked dresses. I was girly, girly when I was little (shocker right)  and there is this store on Nantucket that always has the most beautiful dresses for the fourth of July.  I paper pieced this little dress for the Fourth using October Afternoon 5 and Dime. 


If this layout looks familiar to you, its because I used it in my Pure Innocence teaser on Sunday.  I actually made *this* card first, then liked the layout so much I re-created it for the other one.  I'm sneaky like that.


I added a little star with the Die-namics Stacking Star die.    This little cutie pie is wearing a pair of red patent leathers thanks to a few coats from my clear glaze pen.

The next stop on tonight's hop is FRANCES and I'm sure she's got something
super fun to share with you tonight!  That girl is ONE busy stamper! 
Be sure to wish her a happy tomorrow - she's always a day ahead of us over there in Australia! 


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover