Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 30, 2011

Just the Ticket and a la modes Previews

Just another day of FUN teasers for My Favorite Things!  

Starting this month, the à la modes are moving up to join the rest of the stamps and Die-namics at our release at the beginning of the month.  If you haven't yet picked up some à la modes, yikes, you are missing out!

These fun and fabulous images are fast becoming some of my favorite stamps to work with.  Two new à modes are joining the lineup this month, I've got a preview of I Spy today and I'll have a sample of the other set, Bundle of Baby on release night!

How cute is this super sweet à la modes peeking through her spy glass?  There are so many options with this sentiment, I chose to pair "I see..." with "What you mean" which conveniently fits so nicely on the new Bracket Tab Die-namics.

Isn't this new patterned paper so pretty? It's from Prima's Madeline line..... and I so love it! Once my card was finished, I coated the spy glass with a coat of Glossy Accents.  My six year old was looking at this with pure amazement wondering how I created glass on my card.  Ah, I love that boy!

I've also got a sample of a SUPER fun set this month called Just the Ticket.  I've used the sketch from a recent Mojo Monday - I used the circle sketch, but then added it to a card-front.  I am already looking forward to playing with this fun ticket set a *lot* I think its going to be LOTS of fun!  Patterned paper is Authentique and the card base is MFT's Fossil.

Be sure to check the MFT Blog for a full listing of designers participating in previews today. Remember that two Teaser Time Prizes are given each day during Teasers, and all you have to do is leave a comment on the previews.  Check the MFT Blog each day to see if perhaps YOU are a winner!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover