Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2011

MFT's New Release - Its time to HOP!

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a BLAST following along with Teasers for this months Release at My Favorite Things. I just love release week, its so fun to stamp up all the new goodies to share with you!

If you've just popped into the middle of our New Release SHOP HOP then please start up at the MFT Blog so that you don't miss a single thing!  You'll want to leave a little comment at each stop on tonight's hop, after all you never know who might be our secret blog candy holder tonight!

I'm tickled pink to share with you the latest image from our Claire Keay line - titled Ahoy Matey! I've paired my little scallywag with the Die-namics Catch a Wave, the Clouds Trio, the Stacking Stars Die-namic and the new File Tab Die-namics.  (Oh my goodness, its a must have and SO reasonably priced!) I've also used a bit of Bakers Twine and the Black Gingham ribbon included in the Black Ribbon Collection.



You can see I was in a patriotic, fourth of July preparation with my paper selection!  Pattern paper is from Basic Grey Life of The Party, with a bit of this text print that I had in my scrap pile....

The next stop on tonight's Blog Hop 
is my sweet friend Karen
she's an amazing stamper
and lots of fu, so you're in for a TREAT!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover