Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 5, 2011

MFT's New Release - Its time to HOP!

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a BLAST following along with Teasers for this months Release at My Favorite Things. I just love release week, its so fun to stamp up all the new goodies to share with you!

If you've just popped into the middle of our New Release SHOP HOP then please start up at the MFT Blog so that you don't miss a single thing!  You'll want to leave a little comment at each stop on tonight's hop, after all you never know who might be our secret blog candy holder tonight!

I'm tickled pink to share with you the latest image from our Claire Keay line - titled Ahoy Matey! I've paired my little scallywag with the Die-namics Catch a Wave, the Clouds Trio, the Stacking Stars Die-namic and the new File Tab Die-namics.  (Oh my goodness, its a must have and SO reasonably priced!) I've also used a bit of Bakers Twine and the Black Gingham ribbon included in the Black Ribbon Collection.



You can see I was in a patriotic, fourth of July preparation with my paper selection!  Pattern paper is from Basic Grey Life of The Party, with a bit of this text print that I had in my scrap pile....

The next stop on tonight's Blog Hop 
is my sweet friend Karen
she's an amazing stamper
and lots of fu, so you're in for a TREAT!

29 Comments    Post a Comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love Joanne - the layout, the colors and of course that adorable pirate.

Jodi Collins said...

SO adorable Joanne! LOVe the tag and the papers! All the felt accents make me happy too!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is BEYOND cute an adorable...SO FUN!

Barbara said...

Over the top cute, Joanne!!

Christina Fischer said...

Okay, this is WAY cute!! Love the tag and all the great details!

StampOwl said...

super cute Joanne

Dawn said...

So adorable Joanne!

RedGem said...

I just love this card... especially the colors you used.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, love this little guy and the dp you used, the tag is so cute.

MiamiKel said...

Oh he is a cutie!!! What a charming lil pirate guy -- beautifully done! TFS :)

Jan Garber said...

This little guy reminds me so very much of my G'son! What a fantastic card and I love the felt!

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the felt you added to the card.

http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

Angel said...

oh, he's too cool!!!! glad i got this set!

jeanne girl said...

AAAAR matey very fun card!!

Rachel G said...

Love the tag and your DP and colors! So fabulous!!

Makalah said...

I want to read the story behind that kid! Love the use of felt and texture in this card!

bernshwag said...

OMGosh, can this get anymore adorable? I love all of the layers and texture...so FUN!

Hugs,
Candi

Melody said...

Great felt accents! He make a great liitle boy card!

Arlene said...

Such a fun card! love how you incorporated a tag and all the fun texture, felt, etc! AWESOME Joanne! ♥

Inge Groot said...

Love your pirate card Joanne! Gorgeous coloring and the lay out looks stunning!!!

Sarah Gough said...

eek, this is SO scrappy-cool!

Stephanie said...

So fun and cute! Love it!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Oh MY JO!!! I'm coming over to totally steal this off of your mantle!! ;) gorgeoussssssssssssss!!!

XOXOXOXO

Erin Smetak said...

What an adorable card! I love it!!!

Jenni said...

AHOY!!!! FAB card!! love the felty waves!!

jennik

Sherrie said...

I ADORE the scrappy style to this card...so fitting for the image. Adorable one again!

Luann said...

Wow! Love the use of felt. The layout is awesome.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute card, Joanne! He's got a lot of character! :)

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS and that color combo is SO striking. I love everything about this!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover