Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jul 21, 2011

Showing my MFT Spirit!

Today the MFT Designers are showing their team spirit with an award ribbon made using our CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To. It pairs well with the previously released First Place Award Ribbon and will give you many new options in creating gorgeous works of art.

MFT wants YOU to join in the CHA festivities with a special opportunity to own My Heart Belongs To. When you purchase $50 or more, we'll send you a FREE CHA-exclusive stamp set valued at $9. This special is good through July 24th, or until we run out. Here are the details, at a glance:

* Promotion dates: July 19, 10 PM through July 24
* Spend $50, and we'll include the CHA-exclusive stamp set, My Heart Belongs To, in your order (limited supply)
* The free set will be sent to ONLY the first 500 orders over $50 during the promotional period
* Your order must require shipping (digital-only orders will not qualify)

To get you inspired, many of us on the Design Team have samples made using the new My Heart Belongs To.

Up first is the medallion that I'll be sporting this week while I'm working at the MFT Booth!  


I'm using the First Place Award Ribbon, the 1/4 Rosette Die-namics and the Open Scallop Doily. I've attached a pin-back so that I can add this to my CHA Lanyard!

How about another one?  I made a second so that Kim  (a.k.a The MFT Lady)
would have one to wear too.
Since she's the boss, she can pick whichever one she likes best!


I've used all the same supplies, but substituted in my Dizzy Doily Die-namics.
Don't you love how all these element work together? Fun stuff!
By the way, I love using Jean Scraps on these award ribbons!


But, you know, this isn't *only* for medallions and ribbons.  

How about a sweet little giftie bag that I put together for one of my daycare clients? 
Do you spy the little bit of Solid Bracket Die-namics.  I {heart} that die....



I hope you love this sweet set - remember it is only available two ways - you can come visit the MFT Booth and do our Make and Take if you're at the Supershow in Chicago.  We'd love to see you there! OR you can earn it for free with a a $50 purchase at MFT Stamps. But remember, supplies are limited to the first 500 orders! Happy Shopping!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Inge Groot said...

Amazing projects and the spirit ribbons look awesome. Have fun!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

So very fantabulous Jo!! I want pictures!! And that gift bag is just gorgeous!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Have a blast and travel safe!!

XOXO

g said...

these are so super cute!! have a fabulous time!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover