Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 3, 2011

MFT Teaser Time - Day Four

We're up to our Fourth day of Previews for My Favorite Things, and oh my goodness, am I ever so excited about today! Its been quiet on the blog the last two weeks, but secretly I've been preparing TONS of samples for you this month!!

Up first, I was *so* stinking excited to dig in with this month's Homespun Birdhouse Die-namics and Stamp Set. I love being able to create these sweet little scenes. This set was developed giving you LOTS of creative possibilities. I punched out an opening to the bird house and then lined the backside with woodgrain paper. The tiny bird was cut from felt, and then I added a teeny tiny eye with a brad.


Just LOOK at how fabulous the stamp set is, including bird legs, nests, sentiments and a post.
The coordinating Die--namics includes two shaped birds, two sets of wings,
and check it out, the heart coordinates with the heart from Hearts a Plenty
(we're always thinking ahead like that....)
You will LOVE this set!


and check it out, look at all the companion Die-namics created to coordinate!




I used one of the included sentiments and the banner from
First Place Award Ribbon to turn this into a birthday card for a friend....


Oh, but that's not even all I have to share with you today!

I also have a sample to share using the First Class Friend Stamp set and Die-namics.

I went for a vintage postcard type feel with my project today and I incorporated a TON of elements from the set. You'll see the large text block stamped off to the right hand side, I also added the "handle with care" element along the bottom right hand side.
On the right hand side, I've alternated the chevron stripes in red and blue
(doesn't it look like an air-mail envelope?)

I also reached for the heart from the Homespun Birdhouse you saw just above
which I layered over the cancellation stripes, and added a little sentiment circle reading
"wish you were here"

Some of the sentiments are built for a horizontal setting, but I loved this one
"don't count the miles, count the I love you's"



I wasn't kidding, this stamp set is ginormous!


If you've finished this post, you deserve a medal! As you can see, I was super excited about the creative possibilities with both these sets.

Remember to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of participating designers,
AND leave a little love on each of those blog posts for your chance at a Teaser Time Prize.

With a BIG OLD RELEASE coming on Tuesday
you'll want to maximize your chances at winning a little prize money!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover