Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 5, 2011

Pure Innocence Teaser Time

Today is Pure Innocence Preview Day - and as always they are SO CUTE!

I've got samples of two of the five new cuties, and the others will be inked up soon.....

The first is Astronaut Girl and I've paired her with patterned paper from
October Afternoon Patterned Paper - Rocket Age


I love that the heart from Hearts a Plenty nests perfectly with the heart from the new
Homespun Birdhouse. These little things make me so happy!


for her space helmet, I gave a nice coat of Glossy Accents for a shiny, bubbly finish.

The second PI to get inky this month is Spa Day. (eesh do I need one of those.....)
I've added the sentiment with the new Ticket Tab, which, in my opinion is a must have....
and used my new My Mind's Eye Lost and Found II patterned papers.




Simply Scallops Medium have been tucked onto the bottom of my project. I folded over the top edge and stitched so you can see the sweet reversed side of the paper.

Oh, I love PI reveal day, aren't these two sweet? Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog today so you can see ALL the new PI's being shown today. You'll also get a full link list of participating designers so that you won't miss a thing! Have fun!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover