Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 2, 2011

à la modes Teaser Time!

Well, here we go again! Are you enjoying MFT's Teaser Time so far? Have any favorites? I'm always dying to know what you've got your eye on, so drop me a note. Today is the day that we're previewing the latest à la modes. Today I've got two samples to share!

Up first I've used MFT's signature colors, pink, black and white for Fight Like A Girl.  Pattern paper is My Mind's Eye Six by Six: Vanity Fair with lots of black accents.  I've also added a little bit of the Oval Tab Die-namics.  Look how nicely it layers over the File Tab Die-namics....



My second preview today uses à la modes: Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch. oh my goodness, could she be cuter with those cropped pants and ballet flats?  I've paper pieced the pumpkin and used a sentiment circle (as I so often do) with just a little flap of patterned paper and a stitched on button as an accent.

Patterned paper is again My Mind's Eye Six by Six, this time it's the Blink of an Eye pad. (I do so love those MME 6x6 pads)


Remember to check the MFT Blog today for a full list of all the designers participating in previews today. 

Have you seen MFT's Fabulous new Website?  Are you looking forward to shopping on Tuesday night? Woo Hoo!  Please be sure you read this important announcement from Kim at My Favorite Things so you'll be ALL READY to check out on the new site! 

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover