Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 4, 2011

October Die-namics Pep Rally



Today we're here with the My Favorite Things New Release Pep Rally. Over the last six days, you've now seen all the new stamps and Die-namics releasing tomorrow night, but today we're partying on, sharing samples specifically focused on the newest Die-namics.   I hadn't had a chance to use the new Bon Appetit stamp set and Die-namics, so that's what I reached for.  Of course, I wanted to add in a lot of my other Die-namics and had lots of fun!
If you haven't had a chance, head on over to the new MFT site and get your account set up.  The site has retained your purchase history for the TLC Club, but you'll need to refresh your password.  The site can take a while to process the new password due to high volume, so be sure to get in line.  Please note: Only request your password once, multiple requests will negate the prior requests and slow down the system.

This pattern paper is Sidewalks from October Afternoon.  It has all my favorite colors in it!  Love. Love. Love.  I opened up a 3x3 envelope and covered it in pattern paper, then assembled it back together.  The mini envie is wrapped in Bakers Twine and my Bon Appetit tag was stamped and added on top.


Did you see there are about a million sentiments included in this stamp set? Okay, not a million but a lot.  But wait, check out the teeny tiny dies that you can use to adorn the tag, or even the rest of your project.

I used the tiny little cupcake pieces to adorn the Oval Tab Die-namics and stamped the sentiment "Hey Cupcake."  How fun, you'll see that the Oval Tab fits perfectly across the top of a 3x3 card, which, fits perfectly inside my little custom envelope....


Here's a peek at my tiny little card pulled out of the mini-envelope.  You'll see I used the smallest of the Open Scalloped Doily Duo as a place to tuck a tiny little note....






See, once you have *lots* of Die-namics you'll find that as you're creating - you'll have lots of options to add all sorts of custom details.  I {heart} Die-namics!

Don't forget to print out your handy shopping list for tonight's release party!  I'll see you at 8pm EST on the MFT Forum!



19 Comments    Post a Comment:

Steph Herbert said...

Fun & fabulous!:)

Sarah Gough said...

love this! Awesome layout and those papers are gorgeous!

StampOwl said...

fabulous Joanne

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

I love this, fabulous card design and use of the dies

Kary said...

Fab card, Joanne!! Love the pocket idea on the front of your card. The little die-namics are so cute!!

Clarissa said...

Ohhhh...the buttons....and that cute teeny weeny cupcake!!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful card - love those papers!!

Susan said...

OK....this is stinkin' amazing!!!

wendy said...

love it...the papers are terrific...cute layout too

Rachel G said...

Love these papers! And your layout is fan-tab-u-lous!

zehra said...

What fun, great inside tab, TFS

Nancy Thomas said...

Beautiful use of the dies - really loving that Bon Appetit set.

jeanne girl said...

Another fun card that sparks my imagination and that is a good thing... just need more hours in each day to play in my craft room!! Love what you made :)

KWaltemathDesigns said...

How adorable is this! SO CUTE! I love it! TFS!

XoXo,

Katie

Angel said...

love the dp! gorgeous card!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Seriously???!?! This is one of my all time FAVORITE creations of yours Jo!! The colors and papers are unbelievably stunning!!

XOXOXO!

Dawn said...

Wow Joanne! This is adorable! Love the colors!

Liz said...

I love this release it's just so fabba dabba do

Juliana T said...

this is such a cute card! Love the pocket on the front.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover